Julia Fischer - J.S. Bach Violin Concertos (plus Vivaldi track bo...

seeders: 5
leechers: 6
updated:
Added by michaelrizzo in Other

# LIMITED VPN OFFER #
strongly advises you to use NordVPN while downloading torrents.
NordVPN is the safest VPN on the market, and the fastest VPN as well.
No IP Log is saved using NordVPN, avoid other VPN providers and choose the safest one.
Click here and buy NordVPN it's on rebates today!
We were able to verify your IP: 5.62.153.243, country: United States and you are near by: Los Angeles.
If we can do that, others can too, protect your privacy with NordVPN.
is trying the best for you!
# LIMITED VPN OFFER #

Description

Julia Roberts and the  Academy of St. Martin in the Fields ensemble give us 
a lovely rendition of my most favourite pieces from Bach and Vivaldi too - 
The Bach Concertos for violin 1 and 2 (there's other music pieces from Bach 
here as well - lovely) and we also get just a couple of minutes sample from 
Vivaldi's Four Seasons - which we have uploaded here in full by the greatest group 
I Musici of Italy this time featuring Pina Carmirelli on violin. (We gave you the
wonderful Roberto Michelluci version some time back - thanks to all the greatest 
folk who have been seeding this for us. We just got a flac version of it too 
with Pina Carmirelli and will be comparing to mp3 of the same CD before deciding 
whether to upload in this format additionally. My favourite movement is "Winter" in 
Vivaldi's most famous "Four Seasons" music composition 

Our best offering of The Four Seasons by Antonio Vivaldi done by the best group
(I Musici) is posted right here:
http://1337x.to/torrent/2824612/The-Four-Seasons-Vivaldi-I-Musici-320k-Roberto-Michelucci-musicfromrizzo/ 

enjoy the music - with thanks - grazie - danke and merci equally!

Michael Rizzo Chessman
(musicfromrizzo)

Julia Fischer - J.S. Bach Violin Concertos (musicfromrizzo)
Julia Fischer & Academy of St. Martin in the Fields - Concerto for Violin and Strings in F Minor, Op. 8, No. 4, R. 297 L'inverno II. Largo
Julia Fischer & Academy of St. Martin in the Fields - Violin Concerto No. 1 in A Minor, BWV 1041 I. (Allegro Moderato)
Julia Fischer & Academy of St. Martin in the Fields - Violin Concerto No. 1 in A Minor, BWV 1041 II. Andante
Julia Fischer & Academy of St. Martin in the Fields - Violin Concerto No. 1 in A Minor, BWV 1041 III. Allegro Assai
Julia Fischer & Academy of St. Martin in the Fields - Violin Concerto No. 2 in E, BWV 1042 I. Allegro
Julia Fischer & Academy of St. Martin in the Fields - Violin Concerto No. 2 in E, BWV 1042 II. Adagio
Julia Fischer & Academy of St. Martin in the Fields - Violin Concerto No. 2 in E, BWV 1042 III. Allegro Assai
Julia Fischer, Alexander Sitkovetsky & Academy of St. Martin in the Fields - Concerto for 2 Violins, Strings, and Continuo in D Minor, BWV 1043 I. Vivace
Julia Fischer, Alexander Sitkovetsky & Academy of St. Martin in the Fields - Concerto for 2 Violins, Strings, and Continuo in D Minor, BWV 1043 II. Largo Ma non Tanto
Julia Fischer, Alexander Sitkovetsky & Academy of St. Martin in the Fields - Concerto for 2 Violins, Strings, and Continuo in D Minor, BWV 1043 III. Allegro
Julia Fischer, Andrey Rubtsov & Academy of St. Martin in the Fields - Concerto for Violin, Oboe, and Strings in D Minor, BWV 1060 I. Allegro
Julia Fischer, Andrey Rubtsov & Academy of St. Martin in the Fields - Concerto for Violin, Oboe, and Strings in D Minor, BWV 1060 II. Adagio
Julia Fischer, Andrey Rubtsov & Academy of St. Martin in the Fields - Concerto for Violin, Oboe, and Strings in D Minor, BWV 1060 III. Allegro

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
Size: 111.9 MB
seeders:5
leechers:6
Julia Fischer - J.S. Bach Violin Concertos (plus Vivaldi track bo... - (117335654 Bytes)

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: Julia Fischer - J.S. Bach Violin Concertos (plus Vivaldi track bo...

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.zer0day.to:1337/announce
udp://eddie4.nl:6969/announce
udp://tracker.zer0day.to:1337/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
ĀµTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
KickassTorrents
Torrent hash: C8E6AC616C9E57D89022E9B350B7A0686BA091B0

# LIMITED VPN OFFER #
strongly advises you to use NordVPN while downloading torrents.
NordVPN is the safest VPN on the market, and the fastest VPN as well.
No IP Log is saved using NordVPN, avoid other VPN providers and choose the safest one.
Click here and buy NordVPN it's on rebates today!
We were able to verify your IP: 5.62.153.243, country: United States and you are near by: Los Angeles.
If we can do that, others can too, protect your privacy with NordVPN.
is trying the best for you!
# LIMITED VPN OFFER #

All Comments

*comments box temporarily disabled*
Report a bug